Happy Birthday Nivrip

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
e4f489bb.png

Happy Birthday Nivrip! :D
Gee, 1908 must have been a jolly good year :eek: You're wearing well!! Have a great day :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday mate - you're not doing too bad for 102 ;)

Reaction score
Nobody in particular said:
Oops, typical me... late as usual.

Happy Birthday Niv !

Best belated birthday wishes Nivrip,like the person above,late as usual.But I hope the day went well.
historian

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I'd just like to say thanks for all the good birthday wishes. :)

I couldn't do it at the time of the big day because I had been dragged away by my good lady to explore the River Elbe, Berlin and Prague. And very nice it was too. :thumb:

When you get to my age all birthdays are happy. ;)

Reaction score
Hi Nivrip. I had a peek at your age and have to say i was blown away.....Congratulations on your trip. Is the river Elbe worth a visit ? I have always been curious. I have never been to prague either (yet lol)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
captain zed said:
Is the river Elbe worth a visit ? I have always been curious. I have never been to prague either (yet lol)

It certainly is. Apart from Prague and Berlin the highlights were Dresden (totally restored after being flattened in WW2), Meissen (for a trip round the porcelain works) and Wittenberg (where Martin Luther started the Reformation).

Of course, it always helps if the sun shines and it did on every day except one. :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey Niv I musta missed your Boifday at some point..

Happy belated seriously belated birthday mate..Your how old matey..Well a few more days hangin on for me didn't really matter then did it..:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Welcome home Niv, glad you enjoyed your holiday, sounds great.... does this mean you will be posting some photos soon...? (Looks hopefully at Nivrip, the venerable ancient of this parish :p)

Ask a Question