Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAZYLEGS
:wave: :D :wave: :D :wave:
Hope you will have a great birthday, all the best :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Aaaawww shucks you shouldn't have....:D

Cheers Taffycat..:thumb: Got meself a brand new aquarium for me birthday, haven't kept tropicals for quite a few years but am giving it another go after going into an aquatic centre to buy my brother some tropicals for his tank on his birthday last week, and stayed looking at all the fish and tanks too long and found myself wanting to get another tank after all these years..

Have been given money for my birthday and put this towards paying for the stand, tank, rocks and other ancillarys, will be setting it up today on me birthday and cycling it for a few weeks before I can put fish into it..

Been trawling all the aquatic and tropical fish forums on the net trying to find out how much the hobby has changed over the years, and it really has...

Gonna try my hand at Lake Malawi and lake Tanganyka Cichlids this time round..

Huh I just noticed I just passed the 2 grand mark on me posts...never thought I would get there..

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Crazylegs! Hope you have a good one :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAZYLEGS

happywave.gif
:D
happywave.gif
:D
happywave.gif

Hope you will have a great birthday, all the best :D

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

ah, tropical fish ... I used to keep Cichlids in one of my 13 setups. Nice fish, easy to keep & interesting to watch. You is gonna need a camera, and post some pics for us all. :nod:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Looks like im a little late to the party :p
Happy Birthday!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday m8..

oh aquariums...Lake Malawi..cichlids..

cannibal fish them ...my m8 had a tank for 3 years and he had 2 cichlids...1 spent its entire life swimming away from death...the other ones jaws...

Had some myself ..lovely Angel fish and tiger barbs and neon barbs..lovely combination...not...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thanks for the late ones guys...Great link Rush...:nod: I will be sure to post pics when the tank has cycled..Until then we will all have to be patient..:D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ah again thanks guys for the late ones...Better late than never as they say...Its much appreciated...:nod:

Ask a Question