Happy Birthday Cirianz

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
That is a very enjoyable account of your adventures on the high-seas Ciri :D and what a lovely boat, it must have been very exciting to be aboard. You must have felt very much "in-tune" with the sea in that, I should think :nod: Glad to hear you had such a wonderful day - certainly a birthday to remember. So how are you enjoying your first few days of forty-ness? Not so bad, eh? :D

I love John's paintings, by the way - aren't they great! I didn't realize that you are both so talented artistically :nod: :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Oh yes :)
it was a fantastic time. Definitely one birthday I won't ever forget :D
So far forty seems to be going well TC
Was strange last night
John & I were at an exhibition, we each have a painting in & it was the Artist's night when they announce the prizes (the guy who won was brilliant. No question there. i think if the judge hadn't chosen it the rest of the artists would've rioted which is saying something)
but we were talking to a woman who was a friend of johns from a long time ago, I didn't know her though so we got to talking & it was the first time I actually told someone face to face that i was forty & it was literally true (I've been 'rounding up' for a few months to get used to the feel of it) & it did feel strange. But not unpleasant. So I expect I'll get used to it pretty quickly :nod:
Since I like being me anyway then I suppose that includes whatever numbers come along with it :)

By the way Taffy, I told John what you said about his painting & he was really pleased :D
You've definitely got a fan there ;)

Reaction score
oops i missed yours Ciri!:blush:

My excuse being that I just go back from London (where, strangly, my girlfriends familys' birthdays were on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and even tomorrow, the 5th of August :lol: )

So i'm a bit birthday-ed out, but nevertheless!

I hope you did enjoy yourself (have you got a piccy of that winners art piece?) and I do hope all is well for you :D.

:)

Ask a Question