half way around the world

Reaction score
i keep on forgetin that this is a UK forum ... 1. the time is different, 2. the phrases (what is a muck by the way) ... anywho, im in Canada studyin computer programmin. i originally fro mthe caribbean ... Antigua for those of you who know of it. i came to this site to find help on the newimage-9.exe msn virus but decided to stay ... found some good stuff here and its because of this site why i am thinkin of really upgradin my pc even tho i built it only 2 and a half months ago ... anyways ... holla back
D -- thamenace

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hiya....... the menace

Canada? Got Snow?

;)

You're welcome mate, good to have you here :)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Hiya....... the menace

Canada? Got Snow?

;)

You're welcome mate, good to have you here :)

haha nah ... i was actually sweatin outside yesterday ... but i got rain :blush: ...

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to PC-Review. We hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

In response to your question "What is a muck by the way?". It's just a shorter more affectionate version of Muckshifter (Muckshifter is one of the moderaters of the forums), as most of us here are lazy typists, and cant be bothered to type members full names when replying to their posts! ;)

Reaction score
Hi themenace. How long have you lived in Canada? Don't you find it rather cold after living in Antigua? You don't really have to answer, I just like to know why people do things.

Reaction score
well i am studying computer programming... Antigua has an institute of technology and i went there for a year and a semester and left becuz they werent up to par ... i was plannin on goin to UK but the rents said Canada ... its mainly about the education level ... and i am an american citizen and i am kinda afraid that bush will start the draft again so im stayin out of the states :p ...

Reaction score
hhmmm ... now that i am readin over i kinda didnt answer your question huh ... i moved up here december 29th 2004 and yes, it wasnt jus cold ... it was beyond ... my worst experience was when it was -35C ... i mean i left Antigua which is on average 27C to go to -35C ... more than opposite ... i was livin litterally 2 mins away from the bus station, maybe less and my face was frozen before i got to the bus ... it was actually burnin cuz it was so cold ... that is some crazy cold ... but its really warmin up now ... but then canada is a very big land mass ... they dont have tropical breezes that can cool u down if ur how so summer is goiin to be a pain ...

Reaction score
hiya Canada, bienvenue!

and Cache- man VERY NICE Avatar
im jealous now, im going to have to search deep to find a better one than yours!!!!

Reaction score
yeah ... i like it here ... thanks all ... i am searchin for a forum here on my side of the world wit hsomethin to do with programmin but i dont know, i like the layout of this site ... those other site dont look appealing to me ... oh well

Reaction score
welcome thamenace Im a rookie too hows it feel :p lol but these people are nice im in Palm coast. Florida now very nice here around the 90's f very nice :D But welcome posts dont mean anyhting the quality that does <----- heard thatfrom someone :D

Ask a Question