    it.

    Thanks in advance,

    Dave

    Dave B, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Dave B

    Guest Guest

    Try using an UpdateQuery (but make sure to back up your table/db first, just in case).

    Criteria: >900
    UpdateTo: [FieldName] + 40

    ----- Dave B wrote: -----

    Hi,

    I am currently trying to create a query that allows me to add 40 if the
    amount is over 900.

    I can get it to display the amount by adding >900 but i cant figure out how
    to add the 40 onto the result.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i have spent ages messing about
    it.

    Thanks in advance,

    Dave

    Guest, Feb 18, 2004

  3. In your query (design view) add a new column calcamt: IIF([amount]>900,
    [amount]+40, [amount])

    Eechhutti R.Rajasekaran, Feb 22, 2004