From: "Kevin Spencer" <unclechutney@localhost>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: Graphics presentation

I think i formulated the question incorrectly. A google-search
didn't give me what i needed. I'm looking for something in the
lines of code examples. As far i've seen, most of the good
packages are for sale, or at least only for use, without the
source code.

The ones with the source code didn't really fit my needs. I'll
assume that there are no (or that my needs are odd/unusual)
and write a package myself.

Thanks anyway! :)

Regards
Konrad Viltersten