Graph in PowerPoing seems appear on wron slide

MA

I have noticed that in PowerPoing 2003 there are a problem
related to graphs.

If I have to or more graphs in a presentation. It often
happends that grap A shows up under the heading for graph
B and B shows up under the heading of graph A.

If I double-click to edit the graph, then they appear at
the right slide again.

This is a big problem, when having a presentation and
under the show, all the grafps are moved around to wrong
slides.

Anyone noticed the same? Anyone have a solution for this?

Glen Millar

Hi,

I have seen this before, but not for graphs. How are you inserting the
graphs. Are they done from within PowerPoint, or have you brought them in
from Excel?

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

The graphs are made within PowerPoint.

..
I have seen this before, but not for graphs. How are you inserting the
graphs. Are they done from within PowerPoint, or have you brought them in
from Excel?

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

this?

.

Glen Millar

Hi,

Just a follow up. We have continued this off-line and I am seeking to find
out how to reproduce the behaviour.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

Steve Rindsberg

Have you bought the pressie a roundtrip ticket to HTMLville? ;-)

--
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP