Google Web Alerts - Freeware

*ProteanThread*

Richard Steinfeld

"*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
| http://www.google.com/webalerts?hl=en
|

| This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain
| privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private
information.
| If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender
| immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this
email by
| you is prohibited.

Dear Protean,

On behalf of the many thousands of designated recipients, I
extend a hearty "thank you." I always enjoy being one of
thousands of people to receive private information. It makes me
feel really special, even privileged. Please post more private
information. I cannot get enough of it.

Richard

*ProteanThread*

Richard Steinfeld said:
"*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
| http://www.google.com/webalerts?hl=en
|

| This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain
| privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private
information.
| If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender
| immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this
email by
| you is prohibited.

Dear Protean,

On behalf of the many thousands of designated recipients, I
extend a hearty "thank you." I always enjoy being one of
thousands of people to receive private information. It makes me
feel really special, even privileged. Please post more private
information. I cannot get enough of it.

Richard

:blush:)