Good Old Sony.....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sony recalls cameras over glitch

Sony has said it will recall eight models of its Cyber-shot digital cameras after finding a defect in the liquid crystal display screen. The problem is caused by a glitch with the image sensor, which may mean the screen does not display images correctly, Sony said.

The recall applies to models DSC-F88, DSC-M1, DSC-T1, DSC-T11, DSC-T3, DSC-T33, DSC-U40 and DSC-U50

BBC

:rolleyes:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Good old Sony...and they want you to buy their new products ?. They are losing customers left, right, and centre . Should be called Phony ;)

Reaction score
Rush said:
Good old Sony...and they want you to buy their new products ?. They are losing customers left, right, and centre . Should be called Phony ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SxD

Reaction score
Ha indeed. I have never bought a Sony camera for this very reason. That being that they are rubbish. They often get good reviews - and then stop working properly. I know loads of people with this complaint. Doesn't surprise me one tiny little bit.

Ask a Question