Going on holiday,staying in a hotel room ?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Maybe there was something to be said for the good old 5-lever Chubb after all. ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Maybe there was something to be said for the good old 5-lever Chubb after all. ;)
Well, even they can be picked, but it can take nearly 10mins for a master locksmith to pick one. :)

[edit : video removed to help try and protect the innocent.] ;)

Reaction score
Okay, it is not fun if someone knows the vulnerability, just what I am thinking when seeing the slogan on his T-shirt.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Okay, it is not fun if someone knows the vulnerability, just what I am thinking when seeing the slogan on his T-shirt.

It's all fun until somebody loses an eye! :eek:

Or a finger.

Or a toe.

Or a part of their middle anatomy that they have become quite fond of over the years.

Or their yearly subscription to Sauce bottle collector's monthly.

Or their favourite key fob.

Or their sanity :drool:

The slogan says 'It's fun to use learning for evil'

1) And why not? The greater majority of human beanz on the planet have some form of learning in their formative years and they go on to...?

2) It's only a T-Shirt, perhaps sense of humour implant required here? I have this T-Shirt that says..... Oh, alright, it says 'I'm With Stupid' and has a finger pointing to my left. Very funny eh? You Like? A good rib-teekler you know? Ho ho ho :)

(I think it's time for my meds and why are the sleeves of this jacket so long? :confused: )

Reaction score
I have heard increasingly about things being stolen from Hotel rooms. Maybe the ease of access is part of the reason why.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Aye, my daughter had her iPhone 3 stolen from her hotel room in Greece a couple of months ago, one of many thefts, apparently, reported at that hotel.