misiek

Hi all.

I have following scenario:
1. I have a page called Page1.aspx, on which there is some GridView and
few texboxes. User can enter some search criteria in textboxes, click
Find button and then search results are presented in the GridView.
2. User can select some row and click Edit button.
3. New page (Page2.aspx) is opened in new window, where user can edit
selected record.
4. User clicks OK and then Page2.aspx is closed.

My problem is that I want to refresh changed data on the Page1.aspx
without losing data from that page (search criteria). Is it possible?

Should I use PreviousPage property or sth like this?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

Take the parameter from the Query string/Form-Variable and redirect -
you got all you need.

Daniel Fisher(lennybacon) | Software Engineer | newtelligenceR AG
blog: http://staff.newtelligence.net/danielf
usergroup: http://vfl-niederrhein.net