Glad to be here

Reaction score
Hey guys I may have posted a couple so far but this is a formal hello.

From southern UK and hating it,

Glad to be here, peace out.

Also looking to build a new PC from scratch, nothing special so feel free to PM me for support.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hiya spartan360 :wave: - and welcome to PCReview :)

Poole is not a bad place to live surely?

If you need help/advice on a new build, just post up a thread and I'm sure you'll get a multitude of opinions :D

Reaction score
Haha well I used to live in New Milton and well it was alright but Poole is much more tourist-ey and I don't like it at all, looking to move away as fast as I can but unfortunately this site doesn't offer that help!

On the PC side of things I'm at an annoying age where I don't really have the funding to build up an uber PC of doom and I'm unemployed which doesn't help, either way I've been advised to start my PC afresh because at current theres "not much more I can get out of it".

Cheers for the quick reply! again glad to be here

Reaction score
Welcome

My neighbor is called Milton and he plays pool, fancy that welcome!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
spartan360 said:
looking to move away as fast as I can but unfortunately this site doesn't offer that help!

In PCR you'll be offered advice for all sorts of queries !! ;) We are an odd bunch with views on absolutely everything !! :nod:

Oh! And welcome. :wave:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
feckit said:
Should this kind of welcome be more suited for an 'adult' site?
Cock used in greeting terms such as this is short for 'me old cock sparra (sparrow)' - a form of welcome like 'me old mate' - so no problems as far as I can see :)

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Cock used in greeting terms such as this is short for 'me old cock sparra (sparrow)' - a form of welcome like 'me old mate' - so no problems as far as I can see :)
My humour is lost here.:p

Ask a Question