Giada D300 Universal Barebone Mini-PC

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Legit Reviews have taken a look at the Giada D300 Universal Barebone Mini-PC - and at just 9.3in by 7.16in they really do mean 'mini'!

"The Giada D300 PC supports Intel’s Mobile Ivy Bridge Core i3, i5, and i7 BGA CPUs and the processors are paired with the Intel HM77 Express chipset. For memory it uses DDR3 SODIMMs, of which there are two slots, which can support up to 8GB SODIMMs for a total of 16GB. Storage is supported by a mSATA slot, and a SATA connection for 2.5″ drives. The review sample included the Intel Core i7-3632QM quad-core processor with Hyper Threading, which means that you have a total number of eight threads. This is a BGA processor, so there is no socket! The processor runs at a base clock of 2.2GHz and a 3.2GHz boost clock. It also has Intel HD Graphics 4000 running dynamically between 650MHz and 1.15GHz. Other highlights of the system included one 4GB DDR3 SO-DIMM, 32GB Sandisk mSATA SSD, 500GB Hitachi SATA hard drive and Windows VISTA."

D300_complete-300x312.jpg

You can read more here.

Ask a Question