    insert the sutdent ID. How can I do it?

    I am using Access 2003

    Thanks

    Guest, May 23, 2006

    hi,
    that would be a simple message box. in the form's double click event add
    this line

    msgbox("Enter the student ID.")

    regards
    FSt1

    Guest, May 24, 2006

    Keith Wilby Guest

    "r" <> wrote in message

    > I want when i double-click on the form a question comes out asking me to
    > insert the sutdent ID. How can I do it?

    What do you mean by "insert"? Do you want to search or store? If you want
    to store then use a text box bound to the "student ID" field. If you want
    to search then you could code it but personally I'd opt for the built-in
    "filter by form" utility or <CTRL> + F for "Find".

    Regards,
    Keith.
    www.keithwilby.com

    Keith Wilby, May 24, 2006