Get a macro to enable from the result of a function?

Reaction score
I have a program in which I import live data into excel and feed it through a set of conditions I have made, if my conditions are met a cell will populate with the word "yes", if my conditions are unmet the cell will display the word "no". I have a total of 6 cells next to each other, 2 rows and 3 across, which are programmed to display "yes" or "no" depending on if the conditions are met.

What I need to do is have a macro triggered off when the word "yes" is displayed in any of those 6 cells, doesn't matter which, this macro will then highlight that area of cells and "insert the copied cells" down below.

I know how to record the macro, what I really need is a way for this macro to be triggered off by the product of any 6 particular cells; if any cell displays “yes” enable macro.

My programming skills are very limited, so if you could please be as specific as possible if mention anything with visual basic.

Thank you.

alexandra

Ask a Question