GeForce GTX 670 Graphics Card

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Have you tried upping the volts yet? Also what's the power limit about? Bets the temps don't see 70c even on an overclock aye? I'm not getting one myself yet, going to wait a wee while as the 580 hasn't struggled yet. If it were a choice of the 670 or 680 I would get the 670 every time, I've read reviews of people getting better than standard 680 performance without even trying to push the limits! What did you run your 580 at? I'm at 1.075 Volts, 900 Core, 2100Mhz memory, and its 100% stable 24/7 could go further but I'm happy here.

Dont really like the new afterburner, the +50,+500 thing is abit strange, can you have it so it just tells the clocks without the + ?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Have you tried upping the volts yet? Also what's the power limit about? Bets the temps don't see 70c even on an overclock aye? I'm not getting one myself yet, going to wait a wee while as the 580 hasn't struggled yet. If it were a choice of the 670 or 680 I would get the 670 every time, I've read reviews of people getting better than standard 680 performance without even trying to push the limits! What did you run your 580 at? I'm at 1.075 Volts, 900 Core, 2100Mhz memory, and its 100% stable 24/7 could go further but I'm happy here.

Dont really like the new afterburner, the +50,+500 thing is abit strange, can you have it so it just tells the clocks without the + ?

No not upped volts yet, just slowly upping the mem clock at the mo...

Power limit, along with the new +XXX numbers is a 6XX series thing. Change the skins in settings to choose layout. (Default v's Legacy) :)

Temps average at about 65 with the speeds you see at the mo, with a custom fan profile. Still can only just hear the card!

My old 580 was a reference card, so only pushed it to 850 core, Tbh i cant remember what the mem was running at now, I wasn't honestly going to get a 670, but OcUK did it on offer for £340 and i already had someone who wanted to buy the 580 for 180 quid, so i figured "sod it why not!" :lol:

Just been playing more BF3 and its silky smooth on all Ultra. :)

Ask a Question