GAME HELP

I HAVE SOME GAMES THAT DONT WORK. MY COMPUTER SAYS NEED INDEO 5.2 XP CODEC PACKAGE. I HAVE A RADEON 9800 PRO VIDEO CARD.DO I NEED THIS PLEASE HELP.

Vagabond Software

IIRC, this is referring to an Intel video codec for playing movies. I know
you can download earlier versions for free, but I think 5.2 is a premium
version. I believe you should've had it installed by the game's setup
package.

- carl

MINDY said:
I HAVE SOME GAMES THAT DONT WORK. MY COMPUTER SAYS NEED INDEO 5.2 XP
CODEC PACKAGE. I HAVE A RADEON 9800 PRO VIDEO CARD.DO I NEED THIS PLEASE
HELP.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

For users who require Indeo codecs, Ligos has created an enhanced bundle of the Indeo codecs
called Indeo XP for Windows. Indeo XP includes Indeo Video version 5.2
Indeo XP is available for purchase and download for $14.95.
Visit: http://www.ligos.com/estore.htm#indeo

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"MINDY" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message:

|I HAVE SOME GAMES THAT DONT WORK. MY COMPUTER SAYS NEED INDEO 5.2 XP
CODEC PACKAGE. I HAVE A RADEON 9800 PRO VIDEO CARD. DO I NEED THIS PLEASE HELP.

Jim Macklin

Blond

message