FYI - Twayne`

Twayne

Results 1 - 10 of about *3,990* for pcbutts. (0.17 seconds)
Search Results
PCbutts

10 posts - Last post: Oct 9, 2005
Talk about PCbutts. ... If you get an offer of help from PCBUTTS with a
link saying: "go here" You are strongly advised to ignore it. ...
www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t231103-pcbutts.html - 53k - Cached -
Similar pages -
hpHosts Blog: PCButts now serving malware via ms-mvp.org

Feb 25, 2009 ... PCButts now serving malware via ms-mvp.org. This clown
has a history of being an absolute tosser going ... PCButts still
causing a ruckus . ...
hphosts.blogspot.com/2009/02/pcbutts-now-serving-malware-via-ms.html -
85k - Cached - Similar pages -
hpHosts Blog: PCButts still causing a ruckus ....

PCButts (aka Christopher Butts) has been known for years for both
stealing other people's software and claiming it as his own, and for
claiming to be a ...
hphosts.blogspot.com/2009/04/pcbutts-still-causing-ruckus.html - 89k -
Cached - Similar pages -
More results from hphosts.blogspot.com »
Malware Advisor: PCButts: Coward Behind The Curtain

Well PCButts is making a saddened attempt to discredit me. He says I'm a
troll because I am trying to get him to come out from behind the
relatively ...
temerc.blogspot.com/2007/01/pcbutts-coward-behind-curtain.html - 181k -
Cached - Similar pages -
Malware Advisor: PCBUTTS: Internet Software Thief?

But based on comments found via a Google search for pcbutts it's an
unlikely thing he will because it appears the right thing just isn't in
his genetic make ...
temerc.blogspot.com/2006/09/pcbutts-internet-software-thief.html -
183k - Cached - Similar pages -
[PDF]
Ping PCButts - Not wise to sling too much mudd, some of us have ...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
pcbutts get more publicly exposed for the liar and plagiarist he is. I
.... But based on comments found via a Google search for pcbutts it's ...
newsgroups.derkeiler.com/pdf/Archive/Alt/alt.comp.anti-virus/2008-07/msg00143.pdf
- Similar pages -
PCBUTTS/TheRealTruth pirating MS MRT in his downloads as SCAN.EXE ...

15 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Apr 15
Well, it appears that PCBUTTS/TheRealTruth has included the April MRT in
.... Public Service Warning: Learn about PCButts before you trust: ...
www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.security.virus&tid=e5039599...
- 112k - Cached - Similar pages -
PCBUTTS/TheRealTruth pirating MS MRT in his downloads as SCAN.EXE

Apr 15, 2009 ... Well, it appears that PCBUTTS/TheRealTruth has included
the April MRT in his downloads again, the "Remove-It" download and he's
calling it ...
www.1-script.com/forums/PCBUTTS-TheRealTruth-pirating-MS-MRT-in-his-downloads-as-SCA-article15614--13.htm
- 34k - Cached - Similar pages -
PCBUTTS/TheRealTruth pirating MS MRT in his downloads as SCAN.EXE ...

Well, it appears that PCBUTTS/TheRealTruth has included the April MRT in
...... Want to know what The Real Truth AKA pcbutts is really about? ...
groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.virus/browse_thread/thread/825b2d66c47228fd
- 206k - Cached - Similar pages -
pcbutts the software thief

5 posts - Last post: Jul 16, 2005
pcbutts the software thief - DIY PC. Visit our forum to discuss pcbutts
the software thief.
www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2038048.php - 50k - Cached - Similar
pages -

Leythos

You and Leythos the stalker are one in the same. You both are obsessed with
me. Sorry but you are 5 years too late.

your time.

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Subject: Re: FYI - Twayne`
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:57:24 -0700

You and Leythos the stalker are one in the same. You both are obsessed with
me. Sorry but you are 5 years too late.

your time.

Still proving to the group that you ARE unethical and dishonest Chris.
You own posts show that you are unethical and dishonest.

Abuse reported to att/prodigy.