full clip not playing

G

I captured a clip from a web cam that i have and when i go to play it back through MM2 it doesn't play the whole clip it plays 9.53sec of the 41sec clip. The clip does play in windows media player with no problem. I tryed recaptureing it but it does the same thing. How can i import the whole file and have it play in mm2 so that i can add multiple clips together?

G

Rusty, when you import your file, make sure that "Create clips for video files" is not checked. If it is, all you'll get is a partial clip of your file

----- Rusty S. wrote: ----

I captured a clip from a web cam that i have and when i go to play it back through MM2 it doesn't play the whole clip it plays 9.53sec of the 41sec clip. The clip does play in windows media player with no problem. I tryed recaptureing it but it does the same thing. How can i import the whole file and have it play in mm2 so that i can add multiple clips together?

Ask a Question