FS (UK) XFX 8800 Ultra

Reaction score
Overkill for my needs basically. I have not removed the stock cooler or anything. Bought from the U.S.

I need the money, so have to sell

Retail boxed with all accessories. A1 condition.

is £365 delivered acceptable? I prefer bank transfer (or cash on collection for anyone living near Glasgow) but I'll accept paypal is the buyer will pay the fees.

Heat under Kenny
Ebay under 0106889

Cheers guys (an gals)!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Good gravey! when you get that one?
(welcome back)

Reaction score
I get through a LOT of gear :) I like to play and develop ideas and try things out :)

Not killed anything for a while either, thats another reason to sell this now before the God of borked hardware demands a sacrifice!! Its already boxed and safe from..well..me,really :p

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
sooo.... you just bought it on a whim?

Reaction score
I like the G80 cards- played with the 8800GTS 640 and 8800GTX and loved both of em. I did have semi-plans for this Ultra but my Dice-pot hold-downs went missing in the post so I cant play properly. Gonna sell on before it loses its value. Im focussed mainly on a 7900GS at the mo, so got something to keep me busy:)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
so, your just downgrading?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
your an odd one.... well good luck

Reaction score
BUMP. This is cheaper than all other Ultras and a fair few GTX cards, I wont sell it for nowt people! :D

Ask a Question