Frontpage Ecommerce templates?

I think I just wasted $374.00 on Frontpage. I see no Ecommerce templates and
am trying to design a web site with the latest -ie bought Microsoft thinking
it would be- design styles with lots of white, simple, photos, etc for
ecommerce...Where do I find them? I do not want to pay more money, got to be
somewhere???
Thank you.

Tom Willett

FP does not come with e-commerce templates. You will need a third party
program. Or, use paypay and their FP addin.
--
===
Tom Willett
wrote in message |I think I just wasted $374.00 on Frontpage. I see no Ecommerce templates
and
| am trying to design a web site with the latest -ie bought Microsoft
thinking
| it would be- design styles with lots of white, simple, photos, etc for
| ecommerce...Where do I find them? I do not want to pay more money, got to
be
| somewhere???
| Thank you.

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

That must be Canadian dollars eh?

Anyway, you can peruse here:
http://www.microsoft.com/frontpage/downloads/addin/searchresults.asp?s=C&c=8&x=18&y=10

I can't attest to whether any thing there is any good but there's stuff to
explorer there...some are free.

Paypal is free and pretty easily intergrated into an FP web, so you can
check that out as well...that way you can get started pretty quick without
having to worry about setting up merchant accounts and security stuff.