FrontPage 2003 install for Action Pack Subscriber

I am trying to install FrontPage 2003 on my system from the Action Pack CD I
received. When I enter the prodcut key on the back of the CD envelope I am
told that this is a trial CD that has expired. As an active Action Pack
subscriber (who until this point has unfortunately never installed
FrontPage!) how can I install FrontPage on my system? I understand that my
subscription entitles me to 10 user licenses for the product. For now getting
one to work would suffice!

Tom [Pepper] Willett

You would need to contact support for your Action Pack Subscription.
--
===
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Systems, (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
|I am trying to install FrontPage 2003 on my system from the Action Pack CD
| received. When I enter the prodcut key on the back of the CD envelope I am
| told that this is a trial CD that has expired. As an active Action Pack
| subscriber (who until this point has unfortunately never installed
| FrontPage!) how can I install FrontPage on my system? I understand that my
| subscription entitles me to 10 user licenses for the product. For now
getting
| one to work would suffice!

Having the same issue. Why is my Action Pack Subscription CD expiring. I
can not find a number to call the Partners Support.

Does anyone have that or are they all pay per incident?

Thomas A. Rowe

See:

US
http://oem.microsoft.com/script/sites/public/action_pack.htm