Front page template probs.

G

I just bought Front Page 2003 and have noticed that when I create a web page, complete with a theme, I cannot save it and expect it'll still be the same the next time I open it. The page has some text along the top, some navigation links (images), and then the logo centered. Down the left I have the nav links, and to the right I have a cell where I put the text relating to the page. When I am done, I save it then close it. When I re-open it, often times there is nothing in the cell that I typed because it has been replaced by the navigation links, top text and logo.....several times per page.
This seems to happen only when I am trying to use a template. It is not on a server yet either, I use XP Pro with all the upgrades

Thanks
Garr

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

Are you creating a web first? First create a web, then the pages within the web, then save - see what happens then.

| I just bought Front Page 2003 and have noticed that when I create a web page, complete with a theme, I cannot save it and expect it'll still be the same the next time I open it. The page has some text along the top, some navigation links (images), and then the logo centered. Down the left I have the nav links, and to the right I have a cell where I put the text relating to the page. When I am done, I save it then close it. When I re-open it, often times there is nothing in the cell that I typed because it has been replaced by the navigation links, top text and logo.....several times per page.
| This seems to happen only when I am trying to use a template. It is not on a server yet either, I use XP Pro with all the upgrades.
|
| Thanks!
| Garry
|
|

Ask a Question