front page gustbook

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

you have more problems that just that.

your web is totally open, no security, i made a minor change on your index & guestbook pages to alert you.

you need to get your permissions set correctly!!!

I'm not able to get to your site at all, but in general, I'm thinking you
need to have your hosting server recalculate the hyperlinks on your FP
extensions.

Teri
:)

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

first he needs to secure it...it's wide open.

Teri Carnright said:
I'm not able to get to your site at all, but in general, I'm thinking you
need to have your hosting server recalculate the hyperlinks on your FP
extensions.

Teri
:)

Mike Mueller

Probably a flood of people who wanted to see a site that has
a need for security

"Teri Carnright" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
: I'm not able to get to your site at all, but in general,
I'm thinking you
: need to have your hosting server recalculate the
hyperlinks on your FP
: extensions.
:
: Teri
::)
:
:
: "Roberto" wrote:
:
: > This is what I get after I sign my gust-book and click
on submit. "Cannot run
: > the FrontPage Server Extensions' Smart HTML interpreter
on this non-HTML
: > page: "http://www.macyann.com/guest_book.htm" I have
tried everything except
: > what works. It used to work just fine. www.macyann.com