from multiple pics

jones

I have been sent a few JPG files. In each file has been scanned a lot of
photos (as many as would fit on a scanner window), instead of sending me the
photos each with its own file.

I have tried "highlighting" one photo, did COPY and want to paste it on a
slide, but it won't let me do that.

Would I have to separate each photo into its own file name, then do "insert
file" (into Powerpoint) with each picture. That would take forever.

Please tell me there is an easier way? Thanks for any help.

Katherine

Michael Koerner

Unfortunately, there is no easier way to do it.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

I have been sent a few JPG files. In each file has been scanned a lot of
photos (as many as would fit on a scanner window), instead of sending me the
photos each with its own file.

I have tried "highlighting" one photo, did COPY and want to paste it on a
slide, but it won't let me do that.

Would I have to separate each photo into its own file name, then do "insert
file" (into Powerpoint) with each picture. That would take forever.

Please tell me there is an easier way? Thanks for any help.

Katherine

jones

Thank you all again for your help. Just as well I am a patient person :)

The one who sent it to me was my 82 year old father :).

Katherine

jones

Steve,

My dad convinced us (his children) to get a webcam. He was the first to get
one, so we can communicate cheaper than the telephone. He lives in Europe
and I am in Australia :)

Actually I ask him for computer help sometimes. He always says he was born
too early.

Katherine

jones

Steve,

Even before my mum died 2 years ago, he was in chat rooms and has made a lot
of elderly friends from all over the world and still keeps in touch with
them.

Katherine

jones

Thank you Steve, my dad will like that.