Bargain free usb pen drive from microsoft!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Applicant must live in the USA only.

;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
yes but when you go to place an order it says you can do it from all over the world....these microsoft people confuse me;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
yes but when you go to place an order it says you can do it from all over the world....these microsoft people confuse me;)
You may be right ... but as I do not have, and do not want, an MS Passport, I got no further. ;)

We'll see who else tries. :thumb:

Reaction score
free usb drive from MS!

I have just tried and it worked!

I have a hotmail account and put in all my details and then got a page saying it would take 6-8 weeks for delivery, does that mean Microsoft are going to give me something for free!!!!!!:D

They have all my details already as i recently got a Server System Evaluation Kit that included MS Win XP Pro & MS Office Pro 2003 120 Trial + 14 other Test CD's

Last edited:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Ya i also applied and got the same message as you feckit so hopefully it will arrive but i hope if it does arrive the mem stick aint like
512kb:( that wuld b classic microsoft

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Well I did the quiz, so now we will wait and see if anything turns up :rolleyes:

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
Ya i also applied and got the same message as you feckit so hopefully it will arrive but i hope if it does arrive the mem stick aint like
512kb:( that wuld b classic microsoft

it is supposed to come with stuff on it about ms or something hopefully its decent

Reaction score
Something free from Microsoft, what a novel idea, hope it catch's on with the rest of the company?:rolleyes:

Reaction score
WindyMiller said:
Something free from Microsoft, what a novel idea, hope it catch's on with the rest of the company?:rolleyes:

High Hopes ay!!!! Ha Ha Ha:D ;) Fat chance, there`s room for one fat cat at MS and we all know whom that is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Billy boy:rolleyes:

Ask a Question