Frames loading control?

G

I have a frames page which has a contents page in the left frame which targets the base page frame on the right. Is there a way to define which of the content pages gets loaded into the right frame when the frames page is first loaded? Example: Contents frame has 3 hyperlinks called Page A, Page B & Page C. The default is to have Page A loaded into the base frame on the right. Is there a way for me to control which page gets loaded into the base frame other than just making it the default page? Can I have Page C load up on startup of the frames page by passing some sort of parameter?

Thanks,
MP

G

-----Original Message-----
I have a frames page which has a contents page in the
left frame which targets the base page frame on the
right. Is there a way to define which of the content
pages gets loaded into the right frame when the frames
page is first loaded? Example: Contents frame has 3
hyperlinks called Page A, Page B & Page C. The default is
to have Page A loaded into the base frame on the right.
Is there a way for me to control which page gets loaded
into the base frame other than just making it the default
page? Can I have Page C load up on startup of the frames
page by passing some sort of parameter?

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Only thru use of dynamic framesets and JavaScript
See http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/dynamic-frameset.html

--

| I have a frames page which has a contents page in the left frame which targets the base page frame on the right. Is there a way
to define which of the content pages gets loaded into the right frame when the frames page is first loaded? Example: Contents
frame has 3 hyperlinks called Page A, Page B & Page C. The default is to have Page A loaded into the base frame on the right. Is
there a way for me to control which page gets loaded into the base frame other than just making it the default page? Can I have
Page C load up on startup of the frames page by passing some sort of parameter?
|
| Thanks,
| MP

Ask a Question