Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Benchmark Reviews have taken a look at the Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case:

"If you research a little about Fractal Design, you'll discover that "Design" in their name is not an accident. They've set out to "provide products with an extraordinary design level" using a "less-is-more" philosophy. With that in mind they've made some revisions to their Arc Midi enclosure, resulting in the new Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 computer case. The original was praised for its ability to accommodate radiators and other water cooling components in a mid-tower enclosure. Benchmark Reviews has the chance today to take a closer look at the revisions made to the Fractal Design Arc Midi.

There resides within my brain a section that would love to launch into a discussion on "Design." Unfortunately, I don't have a background in the subject (either academic or professional) beyond my own likes and dislikes and evolving tastes over the years. I will say Fractal Design cases have caught my eye in the past - something about the clean lines, white fans and accents made me pick up a Core 3000 almost a year ago now. It was somewhat of a departure for me: normally I prefer something with more color, or unique styling. The Core 3000 was by comparison a little "boring" - and I place that term in quotes because I believe Fractal Design have accomplished something unique with their enclosures. In my opinion, they've managed to find a near-perfect blend of sophistication and style while integrating common-sense features important to a performance oriented case. Will the Arc Midi R2 measure up to the rest of their product line? Let's dig in and find out."

You can read more here.

Ask a Question