FP2003 vs FP2000 "Paste Special"

G

Hi

In FP2000 there is "Paste Special." Is there the same in FP2003?

I am editing a page in FP2003 and I have a slight problem in that I cannot quite figure out how to read the html codes for some webring banners... actually figure out where the beginning and ending of the html code is for the banners... they are all stacked... In FP2000 I could click on the old banner, do "Paste" "Paste Special" and then "Paste as HTML" all the while being in the "Normal" view... Can I do this same function in FP2003? I haven't been able to find it...

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Insert - Web Component - Advanced Controls - Html

--

| Hi,
|
| In FP2000 there is "Paste Special." Is there the same in FP2003?
|
| I am editing a page in FP2003 and I have a slight problem in that I cannot quite figure out how to read the html codes for some
webring banners... actually figure out where the beginning and ending of the html code is for the banners... they are all
stacked... In FP2000 I could click on the old banner, do "Paste" "Paste Special" and then "Paste as HTML" all the while being in the
"Normal" view... Can I do this same function in FP2003? I haven't been able to find it...

S

Stefan B Rusynko

It means you have inserted html code that FP is to leave alone
(FP "comments" it out w/a webbot to flag it)

--

| Okay, I tried it... I am now getting a little yellow graphic that has a question mark surrounded by the greater/less than sign...
<?>... what does this mean?

Ask a Question