FP2003 - Meta tag Description and Keywords hidden...

Troy S

Hi all

I'm using FP2003 and SExtensions 2002 hosting on a IIS6 server.

Recently I've noticed that I cannot access the Meta tags for Keywords and
Description using the Page properties in Design view in FP2003 yet they are
added to the pages when accessing the Code.

Using FP2002 and FP2000 the Keywords and Description are available using
Page properties Design. There is obviously a setting that I'm not aware of
and can't find the solution to make these visible.

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP-MVP]

Need to see the page.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: FP2003 - Meta tag Description and Keywords hidden...
Subject: FP2003 - Meta tag Description and Keywords hidden...

Hi all

I'm using FP2003 and SExtensions 2002 hosting on a IIS6 server.

Recently I've noticed that I cannot access the Meta tags for Keywords
and Description using the Page properties in Design view in FP2003 yet
they are added to the pages when accessing the Code.

Using FP2002 and FP2000 the Keywords and Description are available using
Page properties Design. There is obviously a setting that I'm not aware
of and can't find the solution to make these visible.

Stefan B Rusynko

If you created the pages using a DWT you need to make that region editable in the .dwt

<!-- #BeginEditable "Meta" -->
<title>Page Title</title>
<!-- #EndEditable -->