FP2003 hyperlinks-apparently random display colors and underlining

G

I'm using a theme applied to a DWT which in turn is attached to a page. In one of the editable regions of the page, I have some text hyperlinks consisting of several words each, and I have fancied-up the text somewhat - first word or two larger. The theme's style sheet shows the definitions I set for active, link, hover and visited OK, and sometimes they show correctly in the browser, but at other times they don't. I suspect there's some setting in the browser (IE6) that remembers recently visited links, because next day the colors have usually changed, but for the life of me I can't find it. I know it's not the History setting. Can some kind soul offer a newbie some help please?

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Just Refresh the page or clear your browser temporary files and history in IE

--

| I'm using a theme applied to a DWT which in turn is attached to a page. In one of the editable regions of the page, I have some
text hyperlinks consisting of several words each, and I have fancied-up the text somewhat - first word or two larger. The theme's
style sheet shows the definitions I set for active, link, hover and visited OK, and sometimes they show correctly in the browser,
but at other times they don't. I suspect there's some setting in the browser (IE6) that remembers recently visited links, because
next day the colors have usually changed, but for the life of me I can't find it. I know it's not the History setting. Can some
kind soul offer a newbie some help please?

Ask a Question