FP2002, template, included page, and hover color

G

I made a file (leftnav.htm) that contains what I want for my left navigation menu on all pages in a web and set the rollover in Right Click/Page Properties/Background/Rollover
I built a template (emednet.tem) that pulls in that leftnav.htm file with Insert/WebComponents/etc
I created a new page using the emednet.tem
Everything seems to work except the hover color (default red). The visited links change to the default purple, just no red when hovering. Thoughts? Suggestions?

T

Thomas A. Rowe

The actual JavaScript function for doing the rollover must be after the <body> tag in leftnav.htm or
inserted into the head section of every page that you will include leftnav.htm in.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

fp2002user said:
I made a file (leftnav.htm) that contains what I want for my left navigation menu on all pages in
a web and set the rollover in Right Click/Page Properties/Background/Rollover.
I built a template (emednet.tem) that pulls in that leftnav.htm file with Insert/WebComponents/etc.
I created a new page using the emednet.tem.
Everything seems to work except the hover color (default red). The visited links change to the
default purple, just no red when hovering. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Ask a Question