Foxit pdf reader

O

oldfogie

I got the Foxit pdf reader, which is supposed to be faster and use less memory than Adobe reader, but have ran into a problem.
On later Sams photofact folders, it says I need to get an add-on module for decoding images in JPEG2000 or JBIG2 formats. but when I try to download it it looks like it does the download, but then a small window pops up saying "Access Denied", and just get blank pages in the Sams folder.
Anyone have any help on this?

O

oldfogie

Disregard, figured out how to fix. Temporarily turned UAC off and got the add-on ok.
Malcolm

I got the Foxit pdf reader, which is supposed to be faster and use less memory than Adobe reader, but have ran into a problem.
On later Sams photofact folders, it says I need to get an add-on module for decoding images in JPEG2000 or JBIG2 formats. but when I try to download it it looks like it does the download, but then a small window pops up saying "Access Denied", and just get blank pages in the Sams folder.
Anyone have any help on this?

Ask a Question