Formulas with drop down list data

I've entered a drop down list with percentages as options (5%, 10%, 15% etc.)
Is there a way to add a formula based on the selection in the drop down list?

I want the formula to multiply the percentage selected in my dropdown list
by the total amount in cell C63.

T. Valko

Just multiply the two.

A1 = drop down list cell

=A1*C63

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Formulas with drop down list data" <Formulas with drop down list
news:[email protected]...