    Excel changes the entered text in that cell to "TEST".
    Thank you.
    Jan

    Guest, Oct 4, 2004

    Frank Kabel Guest

    Hi
    there's no format for this but you may use the function
    =PROPER(A1)
    in an adjacent cell

    --
    Regards
    Frank Kabel

    Frank Kabel, Oct 4, 2004

    Hi Jan,

    this might be useful:

    Copy and paste this on to the VB editor sheet in which you want the results.

    ' Private sub - changing case to upper case as you type data
    Application.EnableEvents = False
    If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A10")) Is Nothing Then
    Target(1).Value = UCase(Target(1).Value)
    End If
    Application.EnableEvents = True
    End Sub

    regards,