    macro code or similar?

    Thanks in advance
    Chris

    Chris, Dec 28, 2007

  2. Chris

    Mike H Guest

    hI,

    Try this

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

    Mike

    Mike H, Dec 28, 2007

  3. Hi Chris,

    You can try this

    http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

    Download the Add In from the site and Save it to your Add In folder

    or else save it one location and go to Tools Add Ins..Click Browse and
    select the file from the location..

    It may help you..

    Anil Kumar N., Dec 28, 2007
  4. I forgot to tell..

    Once Add in is installed

    Open the Excel file which you've to Unprotect
    Select Tools.. There you'll find Unprotect workbook & Unprotect sheet.

    Anil Kumar N., Dec 28, 2007