Forecasting By Date

instereo911

If I have the following table

a b c

And wanted to forecast the following week based on these numbers, how would i
do this. I tried the help on MExcel but couldn't understand how this play
into my situation. Any help would be great.

Thanks again everyone!

Jim Cone

If you select all of the data and use the fill handle in the lower
right corner of the selection and fill down 5 rows you get...

However, that doesn't appear to be a reasonable forecast
as Monday and Tuesday have much higher numbers than
the rest of the week. I would suggest just averaging the data
for each day over the past two weeks. So...

Monday 1,575
Tuesday 1,100
Wednesday 750
Thursday 725