For Sale / Wanted

Reaction score
I'm trying to sell some items in For Sale and Wanted but i'm being told i don't have the rights. E-mailed Ian a couple of times over the past week but he hasn't got back in touch with me.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Andy

Reaction score
Andrew C said:
I'm trying to sell some items in For Sale and Wanted but i'm being told i don't have the rights. E-mailed Ian a couple of times over the past week but he hasn't got back in touch with me.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Andy
Ian's The Boss & the site is run by him & The Mods.
Suggest you wait a bit longer or go & sell on Ebay?

From the homepage:
"You must have at least 50 posts to list an item"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Never been a fan of eBay tbh. Would rather sell computer items on here if possible.

Used to be into my cars for a few years whilst i was at uni doing my computer studies degree, hence not on here much. Now driving around 30k a year and cba keeping them nice. Landed a really good job in 1st line network support. Upgrading my systems and have quite a bit of pc stuff for sale. Doing my MCSE in my own time too.

Reaction score
I'm not out to rip anyone off. Prepared to give out my address, phone number etc. You can even come and pick items up or i'll deliver for some petrol money.

Really could do with getting some money back of what i've spent.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry about not getting back to you - I've got my e-mail spam filter set quite high as I get lots of spam e-mails through that account and I think it may have been gobbled up!

I'm not able to bend the rules about the for sale section unfortunately (which is activated automatically after 10 days + 50 posts), as the for sale section is run without any guarantee or warranty from this site. The minimum requirements are essentially the only level of protection we can offer to users, which should stop most problems that could occur from rogue traders. I hope you don't take this personally, but as it's the only level of protection we can offer it wouldn't be fair for me to change the rules as and when :thumb: I'm aware that makes me sound like a jobsworth, but as the service is only for active site members, the 50 post barrier isn't too high and you'll reach it in no time :)

Ask a Question