FOR SALE: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Hello,

As i'm switching to Water Cooling i now have an Arctic Freezer 7 Pro, heatsink and fan for sale, is Socket 775 and i had it on my Q6600 at 3.0Ghz, kept it cool enough.

It is in excellent condition, comes with original box and a small tube of silver paste.

Will also include a 12cm fan to go behind it on your case, as that is the key to its super cooling abilities.

Will upload a picture later as i have to go and babysit my niece (ahhhhhhh).

Sells new for around £22 - 25 delivered, so you can have it for £12.50 delivered, first class.

Payment by Paypal only please.

PM if you are interested.

Reaction score
out of interest how much is it going to cost you to get water cooling and why!?

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Here it is guys and gals,

Arctic Freezer 7 Pro, 12cm Fan and small tube of silver paste.

Hey PSD i thought i would switch as basically i wanted something else to play around with, it gives good results and is real easy to put together, plus if you get a decent pump its totally silent.

Some people as well will pay £40 for a CPU cooler, thermalrite 120 extreme or Asus silent knight 2, £15 for silent fans, so i thought i will spend some cash on a decent setup that will last forever as temps are going down as new revisions are made on things.

For

1 x XSPC 400 pump and reservoir
1 x XSPC Delta 3 CPU Block
1 x XSPC Chipset block
1 x Danger Den Graphics Block
1 litre coolant
2.5 Metres of tubing
1 x XSPC 120mm Radiator

£100.

Attachments

• Freezer.JPG
    Freezer.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 926
Reaction score
Hi WF,

Out of interest is this easy to install? I have had some CPU fans that are really hard to mount into the clips on the board.

Regards,

Wiz

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
At first i found it hard to install, then i read a review and it said to push down opposite corners at the same time, it is then a piece of cake to install as i was pushing one in at a time.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
At first i found it hard to install, then i read a review and it said to push down opposite corners at the same time, it is then a piece of cake to install as i was pushing one in at a time.

I experienced that problem too. Ask Belloni, lol ;)

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Why? Did he snap his motherboard?

Read about alot of those.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
Why? Did he snap his motherboard?

Read about alot of those.

Nope, but I visited him a whiles back to put his new computer together, I snapped a lug off his cooler, an Arctic Freezer 7 Pro. Damn tricky to fit, imo, hence the welcome from me to your tip above.

It's a good cooler at a good price but it sure is quirky.

Reaction score
Don't you get scared and worry about that thing bursting open with water on your important elements?

Reaction score
psd99 said:
Don't you get scared and worry about that thing bursting open with water on your important elements?

The coolant that goes into the system is non currosive/ non conductive...If anything bursts or comes loose, there will be not much more that a puddle of liquid..No damage will get done to the inner working of the PC..

Reaction score
so why is it called "water" cooling?

What goes in there then? I wonder if I would consider this in the future

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Mate just google it, its called water or liquid cooling as you have a pump and reservoir where you put the de-ionised water or liquid coolant, this is then pumped around tubes into blocks which are attached to various things.

Hang on, are you taking the p***?

Reaction score
Nope I am deadly serious I don't take a **** unless I need to micturate! :p

This geezer at work had water cooling he also has red and yellow lines running across his screen. Something to do with a graphics card and liquid. Be careful me old china.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
The red and yellow lines are probably artifacts, tearing in the image by the core being too hot on a graphics card.

Has either bought an inferior cooling block, incorrectly installed it or has overclocked too far and damaged the memory.

Trust me i just want a nice cool system, not gonna mess about.

Reaction score
All wrong he is a loony and does some strange stuff at work. That is probably why.

I look forward to your pictures and story :_) I got my Q6600 up to 3.2 ghz last few days seems stable enough. Idle temps 45C. Full load hitting on 60-65C there is scope for MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question