Font size

Mike

How do I change the font size of the letters and numbers. The letters at the
top E.g. A,,B,C,D,E,... and the numbers on the side e.g. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,...?

Jim Cone

They are part of the "Normal" style.
You can change that in Format | Style | Modify (button).
Be aware that other font sizes will change along with it.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA