Font Size in CSS

Wow did I get the font size to change using CSS?

The style changes. The color changes. But no matter what I use for font size, it remains the same size.

I have tried 10pt, 10px, 2, small and the font always remains, at what appears to be 12pt.

Here is the code from the CSS:

body { color: #404040; font-size: 10px; font-family:
'Trebuchet MS', Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif }

Thanks
David

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP-MVP]

You need to set it for P and TD as well.
body, p, td { color: #404040; font-size: 10px; font-family:

That is because some browsers don't inherit correctly from body.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Font Size in CSS
Subject: Font Size in CSS

Wow did I get the font size to change using CSS?

The style changes. The color changes. But no matter what I use for
font size, it remains the same size.

I have tried 10pt, 10px, 2, small and the font always remains, at what
appears to be 12pt.

Here is the code from the CSS:

body { color: #404040; font-size: 10px; font-family:
'Trebuchet MS', Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,
SunSans-Regular, sans-serif }

Thanks
David

Bert Nancarrow

Jens said:
You need to set it for P and TD as well.
body, p, td { color: #404040; font-size: 10px; font-family:

And!

th, li, ul, ol, dl, dt, dd...

If necessary.

cheers,