Fleetwood Mac

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I saw that, Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie just released an album featuring the two of them.

First ever band I saw was Chicken Shack who at the time featured a young blonde lady on keyboards named... Christine McVie (or Christine Perfect as she was then before marriage).

Captain Jack Sparrow

Anti-cryptominer
Reaction score
:cheers::cheers:Whahay, Fleetwood Mac are back after 16 years and recording and will be going on tour.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
That is good music, always loved Fleetwood Mac. I thought their 'On with the Show' tour in 2015 was going to be their final ever tour, as Mick Fleetwood became very unwell towards the end of it.

But even so, I couldn't get a ticket to see them, they were being re-sold for over £300! :eek:
I know they're a different league, but I can get a ticket to see Little Mix live for just £50!

If Fleetwood Mac go on tour next year, I'll try to secure a ticket, as I've never had the privilege of seeing them live.

- Capt. Jack Sparrow.

Last edited:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
And I thought that Christine McVie had retired for good years ago. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
While we're on the subject... I also saw the the original Fleetwood Mac in 1969 at the Surrey Tavern which is the on site pub at the Oval Cricket Ground in SE London.

This was the version with Peter Green playing a pub gig as they'd only had a few hits at the time, I think their newest one then was The Green Manalishi (with the two pronged crown).

I remember that gig well cos the clutch went on me mates Corsair on the way home so each time we had to stop at traffic lights us 3 passengers had to get out, bump start the motor then jump in whilst it was moving. How we made it home with no broken legs is something of a miracle.

Ask a Question