Fixed or floating command buttons

pgarcia

Ok, I believe I saw this once. Command buttons or the right or left hand side
or screen and there fixed or floating in the same place. If you scroll down
the spread sheet there are always in the same spot. Anyone?

Jim Cone

Freeze the first 3 or 4 rows and stick the button there.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"pgarcia"
wrote in message
Ok, I believe I saw this once. Command buttons on the right or left hand side
of screen and there fixed or floating in the same place. If you scroll down
the spread sheet there are always in the same spot. Anyone?