Finding an event

Peter Ostermann

Hello,
I am developing an app that uses a single worksheet to enter data. When user double clicks a button, a new window (in same workbook)
opens with a new sheet. My problem is that excel does not seem to have any events for close of window if there are multiple windows
in a workbook.
Can someone help

Peter

Bob Phillips

Peter,

That triggers the Workbook_WindowActivate event, you can use that.

HTH

Bob