Find cells with conditional formats

mjones

Is there an easier way to find the cells with conditional formats than
going to each cell and selecting format, conditional formatting?

mjones

Is there an easier way to find the cells with conditional formats than
going to each cell and selecting format, conditional formatting?

Found it. It's under Edit, Go To, Special. Thanks.

Jim Cone

My free "Formats & Styles" Excel add-in provides a count of CF cells that includes a count of cells with multiple conditions.
Download from...
http://excelusergroup.org/media/
-or-
http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware