Find as you type question

Reaction score
Hi,
I used the find as you type solution by Allen Browne (http://allenbrowne.com/AppFindAsUType.html)
but for some reason it works completely in one form and stops working in another.
Here is the SQL from the query of the working one:
Code:
SELECT tblSchueler.VornameNachname, tblSchueler.Geburtsdatum, tblVeraenderDaten.Schule_ID, tblVeraenderDaten.Schuljahr_ID
FROM tblSchueler INNER JOIN (tblSchuljahr INNER JOIN tblVeraenderDaten ON tblSchuljahr.Schuljahr_ID = tblVeraenderDaten.Schuljahr_ID) ON tblSchueler.Schueler_ID = tblVeraenderDaten.Schueler_ID
WHERE (((tblSchuljahr.aktuell)=True));
This is the one where it stops working if I enter a name it cant find. Even when I go back or delete the searchbox the form stays blank:

Code:
SELECT tblSchueler.VornameNachname, tblSchueler.Geburtsdatum, tblVeraenderDaten.Schule_ID, tblVeraenderDaten.Schuljahr_ID, tblFoerderbedarf.AuftragFSP1
FROM (tblSchueler INNER JOIN (tblSchuljahr INNER JOIN tblVeraenderDaten ON tblSchuljahr.Schuljahr_ID = tblVeraenderDaten.Schuljahr_ID) ON tblSchueler.Schueler_ID = tblVeraenderDaten.Schueler_ID) INNER JOIN tblFoerderbedarf ON (tblSchueler.Schueler_ID = tblFoerderbedarf.Schueler_ID) AND (tblSchuljahr.Schuljahr_ID = tblFoerderbedarf.BescheidBefristungSchuljahr)
WHERE (((tblSchuljahr.aktuell)=True));

When I change the field to search for it refreshes, but until then its broken.

Does anyone have an idea why this could happen?
Thank you.

I am using Access 2010.
Best
Frank J.

Ask a Question