file menu in wrong position

When accessing the file menus at the top of a program (File, Edit, Tools...
Help) the submenu that pops up isn't positioned correctly underneath the file
menu; instead of being positioned underneath and to the right, it is
underneath and to the left. I have attached a picture of the issue. No
programs were installed recently and the issue just suddenly starting
appearing on all applications. Any suggestions?
Picture linked here:
http://westflomo.stanford.edu/gavilan/tempdel/menuoffset.gif

Chas

evetsnguyen said:
When accessing the file menus at the top of a program (File, Edit,
Tools...
Help) the submenu that pops up isn't positioned correctly underneath the
file
menu; instead of being positioned underneath and to the right, it is
underneath and to the left. I have attached a picture of the issue. No
programs were installed recently and the issue just suddenly starting
appearing on all applications. Any suggestions?
Picture linked here:
http://westflomo.stanford.edu/gavilan/tempdel/menuoffset.gif

Hi
Go here

Item 223
Align dropdown menus to the right

Chas

David Candy

Add a value named MenuDropAlignment to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop and make it a dword value and set it to 0 for left menu.

Chas

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Add a value named MenuDropAlignment to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\Desktop and make it a dword value and set it to 0 for left menu.
**
A value of 1 for right Menu

Chas