Fast food ...yummy ..is it good

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Only live 50 yards from MacD****** ,Trent Vegas...so let the kids enjoy it maybe twice a month...went Newcastle -under - Lyme sunday and had a chicken , bacon melt with medium fries and coffee ..with the wife and kids ( had happy meals) , ( Wife had nearly same as me then a cheeseburger) and after eating that went back and had a chicken burger with large fries ...felt bloated to (you now what )...question is ?? it tasted gorgeous ...should we go back again next sunday ...:) lol

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
well the poison tasted well ...maybe its like arsenic...slow and painless :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Do it!

You only live once.

Variety... is..... the..... key...

If you ate that stuff all the time you'd keel over prematurely.

But the body's well being is a complex thing.

Eating food that makes you feel really great every now and again is good for you.

A good mental state is as important (if not more so) than all the physical stuff.

To feel good is to enrich your body.

But, ya know, do it all the time, arteries will clog, gut will fill full of undigested animal flesh, cleansing of body will suffer and you'll go downhill.

Moderation, variety, positive outlook.

Enjoy whatever the hell you like but understand that enjoying it 24/7 will kill you.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
well sh1t ..never eating lettuce, bread...ever again

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Lettuce cleans your blood, good quality bread provides energy-supplying carbohydrates.

Damn, I wish I could eat bread again, one of the main things I miss :(

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I am a bread monster...eat loads of it...my downfall is i like chips on it lol..

Pasta for aaron and chicken sandwiches for charlotte need to be broken up every now and again with healthy mC food :nod:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Yes and a gross income bloody probably bigger than the UK :mad: