Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Is there any PCR Fantasy Footie this year? :blush:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
nivrip said:
Is there any PCR Fantasy Footie this year? :blush:

Hope so Niv it's fun taking part, even though I don't really know much about footie :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Gentle nudge ... we've only got until the 14th guys. Not that I'm trying to nag or anything :blush: :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I think Ian's away for a while, so patience please my lords and ladies of the haven that is Lochinvar, that treasured hamlet situated on a mist enshrouded island 3 miles from Lindisfarne :)

Looks at the label on this bottle

Shrugs and takes another swig...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I think Ian's away for a while, so patience please my lords and ladies of the haven that is Lochinvar, that treasured hamlet situated on a mist enshrouded island 3 miles from Lindisfarne :)

Prithee Sir Flopps, thou hast indeed imbibed well of the grape, methinks, which hast made thy speech so eloquent..... so let us raise derriere's ..(translation: bottom's up!!)

Thank you for the info. :thumb: So, does this Lochinvar have a team in the Premier League then...? ;) :D

(Sneaks back to the cat basket before his Sir-ship sobers-up :p )

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:

wnmeddisturp.jpg

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Back now :D

Yes, a FFL league would be great fun - I think Crazylegs has a PCR league still set up from last time, so if/when he logs in to FFL it should re-create it automatically. I'll send him a PM and see if he's still playing the game :thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Logged in folks but couldn't get it to recreate for some reason!

So have made a nice new shiny knockout league for all PCReview members to slide into at their lesuire

PCReview Crew 2010
Code to join this league: 55004-225112

Would be good if Ian could make a nice new shiny thread for it and make it a sticky for the season..:D

Ask a Question