FA Cup

Reaction score
Arsenal must be the jammiest team I have ever seen [no I don’t support any team]
I’m a poet and don’t know it!

Reaction score
arsenal def didnt deserve it!

:)

man utd outclassed and deeply outplayed them i think arsenal were still in North London today!

Reaction score
That match was a joke ...

I am a Man U fan ... and Arsenal are the luckiest team ever ... we were so much over them it was unreal !!! A quote from one of the commentators "I havn't seen such a 1-sided FA Cup final like this for long time" ... says everything !!!

lol Jeez !!! :( Scholes that was a pathetic penalty i must say !!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Haha, caught ya message/post on e-mail, Me_2001 ;)

Ya know, I honestly never realised, until I walked the streets and noticed they were deserted of all males. And then the guy in Sainsburys asked me what the latest score was. I said 'Eh, what score?'

Can you tell? Me no a football fan, hehe ;)

Reaction score
FA CUP FINAL Arsenal v Manchester United

How did you not watch it !!!??? Even if you don't like football you gotta watch that match !!! lol

Basically Man U got ripped off coz they were all over Arsenal through the WHOLE game ... and then Arsenal won in penalty's coz Scholes missed his ...

I am sure you will see it in the paper's this morning, unless you don't read them ?! lol

Reaction score
owell guys man u may of been all over them but could they score...NO!....how much did all your strikers cost?! and only 19 goals between them all season haha! you need to get a better scouting systm in boys if you want to win something ;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Haha, caught ya message/post on e-mail, Me_2001 ;)

Ya know, I honestly never realised, until I walked the streets and noticed they were deserted of all males. And then the guy in Sainsburys asked me what the latest score was. I said 'Eh, what score?'

Can you tell? Me no a football fan, hehe ;)

i posted then thought you must have been joking seeing as its the title, so i deleted it

Ask a Question